- fish: what is air
- me: wow I'm actually happy right now
- life: lol now hold on just one minute
- Me: I actually think I look pretty good today.
- My mind: No, you don't. Look at how big your arms are. Your stomach is practically falling over your jeans. Your muffin top is gasping for air. Don't get me started on your thighs, either; because they are fucking huge. Remember all this when you decide you're hungry for a cookie or a sandwich today. Remember how people will be constantly judging you for your weight. Think of the happiness skipping lunch and being skinny will be. I'll be with you all day, reminding you of how fat and ugly and gross you are.
- Me: I'm so fat
- Me: I need to diet
- Me: I should start running
- Me: Omg I need to lose weight
- Me: Ugh I am so gross
- Me: I should eat healthier
- -parents come home from supermarket-
- Me: Yolo
- president snow: you deliberately defied the capitol by making a mockery out of our games. what do you have to say for yourself?
- katniss: yolo
Reblog if you follow back. You'll gain at least 999 new followers.
One thing I hate about being a girl:
My parents think I’ll get raped everywhere I go
Then I’m Like - ‘Have you seen how ugly i am “
- teacher: ok everyone you're going to get into groups
- me: oh fuck
- me: social interaction
- me: what in here can i kill myself with
- me: oh god there isn't anything
- me: everyone is choosing groups and i'm sitting here alone
- me: why am i talking to myself
can u pretend im not ugly and annoying and fall in love with me
- *walks into chair*
- Me: sorry